Richmond Home

Get Help Now

While this may be a confusing or overwhelming time, it's important to know that getting help is one of the best things you can do. Whether you were involved in an incident of sexual violence, relationship violence, or stalking, you can find support regardless of when the incident occurred.

“Get Help Now” is a comprehensive guide to available resources on and off campus. This is a great place to start if you are unsure of who may assist you.